The headquarter of the GSA organization is located in the heart of the “ terra del motore” which has always been the birthplace of the most prestigious car manufacturers, legendary drivers and is home to the main and most important Italian racetracks.
We are located in Castel San Pietro Terme (BO) in 50/56 Friuli street, 21 km from Bologna and 18 km from Imola, half-way between the exit of San Lazzaro di Savena and that of Castel San Pietro: easily accessible by both public and private transport, thanks to the proximity of the main roads and the railway.
The building, owned by GSA, is a fully fenced industest shed, with large internal parking and a total area of 1600 square meters.
The big space, which is distributed mainly horizontally, is used for activities related to the core business of the company and the “shelter” of the CIV and Hospitality team (two trucks “Rosso Corsa”, two trailers and a van), while marginal surfaces are used for service areas such as offices and accessor premises.
Our racing department is located on the ground floor, equipped with two bridges and managed by qualified technicians specialized in racing preparation for the use of the track. Next to the racing department, we set up a training area and the Moto Trainer simulator area. A reception completes this area.
The upper floor is currently being restored.